Friday, February 6, 2015

Warby Parker

Do you all know Warby Parker? Well, let me introduce you then....
Warby Parker is an incredible website for affordable prescription eyeglasses. Affordable huh? Are you thinking dated ugly frames? Well you couldn't be more wrong, Warby Parker offers some of the chicest frames I've seen, and they for sure rival any designer frame out there. The best part, most frames start at just $95 including the prescription lenses! Another great thing about Warby Parker is that for every pair of frames purchased they donate a pair to someone in need. Read more about Warby Parker's mission here , I love a company that gives back.

I find it so hard to find a pair of good frames, you stand there and put a pair on take them off, on off, on off, and then you go home with a pair that you think looked good on you, with Warby Parker they offer a Home Try-On, you pick 5 frames and they send them to you for free to try on. I tried them on for friends, wore them around the house, and in the end found a pair that I loved.

Here were my top five:

                                          Baxter                                 Preston
                                       Chandler                                 Dale
                                                                  Duval
Can you guess which pair I chose??



**Click on image to be directed to item or anything in this color for direct links****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch