Friday, February 27, 2015

Culotte-or Not

As you may have already heard Culottes are one of the biggest fashion trends going forward. I think for some it is going to take a lot  for them to sport a pair of culottes but i think before long we will all be wearing them.
 Isn't that how trends work?

I love the thought of a Culotte jumpsuit and these from Pixie Market and Free People are right on point



If you are all in with the Culotte, then I would go all in with these incredible suede culottes from Theory

This pair from Mango are such a easy summer look and a great price if you aren't sure about investing in a pair
Tell me, what do you think about the Culotte trend??

1 comment:

  1. Have to say Tried the culotte look from Anthro this fall. And it was a big F for me. I am almost 6' and the culottes were a bit high. I love the look but I will have to try on before I go out in public

    ReplyDelete

Wooden Wristwatch