Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Neutral Territory

A neutral shoe is such a staple in any wardrobe. The connotation of neutral has always implied a basic beige shoe to me. How boring does that sound? But these days there are no rules when it comes to fashion, so what does neutral mean to you? Is a style neutral or is a color only neutral? Is a pattern neutral?
For me I think neutral is something that is versatile, something that you can wear with so many different things and for different occasions. Last summer I invested in a pair of Valentino wedges similar to these,  they were my neutrals, I wore them with anything and everything and plan on wearing them again as soon as the weather warms up.

Here are a few more of my favorites neutrals





What is your Neutral??


1. Gianvito Rossi// 2. Saint Laurent Jane// 3. Tods// 4. Saint Laurent// 5. Lanvin//6. Joe's Jeans// 7. Rag & Bone

1 comment:

  1. Since I'm a shoe junkie, my most loved on-line shoe shopping is at boutiqueken. Got to love free delivering and returns!!

    ReplyDelete

Wooden Wristwatch