Tuesday, February 24, 2015

RE/DONE

For those of you that know me or have been following me, you know that I have an extremely love addiction, obsession, may need a intervention...
With Levi's
I remember "acquiring" my first pair, a perfect pair of Levi's cut offs from a guy friend in High School, those were the best, the acquired pairs, or in the 90's going through piles and piles of jeans to find that one perfect pair of recycled Levi's. But as good as those all were they weren't as good as RE/DONE's are. These Levi's are hand picked because of fading, or rip patterns or from the previous owners wear patterns and then expertly and I mean expertly tailored into a few covetable styles Straight Skinny, High Rise or Relaxed Straight.


I love mine so much I may never take them off!


RE/DONE // Adidas Gazelle// Mansur Gavriel (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch