Thursday, February 5, 2015

Stay with me here...

I am a big High-Low shopper. Meaning as much as I love shopping at places like Nordstrom, Forward Elyse Walker or Revolve Clothing or buying a great pair of designer shoes or handbag, I also love shopping at Forever 21.  Now, now, I know what your thinking, but don't snob out on me just yet...There are some really great things to be found at Forever 21, Really!


This Striped shirt is a wardrobe staple, I have a collection of striped tops and this one at $9.80, I will definitely be adding it to my collection.
If you are nervous about sizing with Forever 21 because it is "junior" sizing ( meaning it could run small) read the reviews and size up.

I can just see living in this terry Jumpsuit

My sister has me obsessed with Kimonos, and I think this one is perfect!

I am a collector of "Vintage-
ish" rock tee's like this one and Forever 21 is a great source, I also love this one







These distressed hole-y tee's sell for a fortune in some boutiques
but this one is just $15.90, yes please!


                                             I just love this poncho
                                                                and think it would be
                                                   great with a pair of white jeans!


I love this cardigan it has just a hint of Chanel to it
This jacket is the perfect jacket for spring!



I seriously could go on and on, but I think you get the point...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch