Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Strappy Steal

Lately I have been crushing on anything and everything in brown suede. I featured these beautiful Gucci sandals in a recent blog post of my love for the 70's Revival, but at $850 I get it, they are pricey.
Le Catch is one of my favorite blogs to follow, I absolutely love Marlien Rentmeester's style and always look forward to her daily posts, she has an amazing eye for style.
When I saw her Strapping Sandals post I thought she was spot on with these sandals from Mango. They are so similar to the Gucci's but for at $149.99 a fraction of the price. So similar, don't you think?


                                                Mango

                                               Gucci
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch