Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Kitschy

I just love Kitschy (is that even a word?) things, especially to use when entertaining. I've just come across so many kitschy things from Forever 21, who knew they even sold these things...

These glasses would be a perfect gift for my sis that lives in the Pacific Palisades, they may warrant a trip to LA just to give her these as a hostess gift

Sisters of Los Angeles Beach Rock Glasses

My Husband loves mugs like this one for his morning coffee, perfect Father's Day gift

I can't seem to remember thoughts or ideas anymore, so I have been using a journal to jot things down in, this one is totally perfect for me
Eccolo Write it Down Journal

Love it!

I always keep cards on hand and these are just so cute


The Hip Hop Cookbook, what a great hostess gift!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch