Thursday, March 5, 2015

Cover Up...

I live about four miles from the ocean, and although this seems far, depending on the way the wind blows or the stillness of the air, or whether it is low tide, when I walk out my front door occasionally I can smell the sea air. This has me dreaming of the beach. From Remsenburg to Montauk the Hamptons boasts some of the most beautiful beaches, and I for one can not wait to be on the beach with my feet in the sand, the sun on my skin sporting one of these chic cover ups

                                                          Inca Towel Cape


                 Coolchange                      LemLem           Coolchange Babe Beach 


                                         SUNDRESS           Coolchange Positano Tunic


          Tori Praver Sarong                         Lolli Swim Maracha Cover up



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch