Friday, March 13, 2015

Fringe Fest

Unless you have been living under a rock lately, you know that fringe is a huge trend this season and going forward. Let me tell you, I am a big fan of the Fringe! From skirts to jackets, shoes and bags Fringe is in!
Like I said the other day I have been scouring Ebay for great vintage pieces from the 70's and I happen to come across this AMAZING suede fringe skirt, got to love Ebay!



Not exactly the Barbara Bui fringe skirt I am coveting but a great find nonetheless...

Here are some more incredible fringe skirts





 Mango Skirt                                                                                Saint Laurent



Forever 21 Faux Leather Fringe Skirt


BCBG Max Azaria Rashell Skirt


What do you think of the fringe trend??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch