Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wishful Wednesday

I can't really complain about this New York winter so far, I mean we had 1 snowstorm and a few freezing days, but we also had a few beautiful sunny warm winter days. That said, I am still hoping for a warm weather getaway, and while nothing is booked yet, such a busy year, we do tend to be a last minute kind of family. 
So on this Wishful Wednesday, I am wishing for all things for a warm weather getaway.







                                                  Jimmy Choo Espadrille $575
 I love a neutral wedge like this to wear with everything






I love this Indah  Dress $145 it screams vacation!


Anna Kosturova Shorts $167


                                                                     Free People $98
  







I live in levis shorts all summer and all vacation long they are a staple in my wardrobe and I don't think you can ever have enough pairs
Levis 501 $58 $29.90







How gorgeous is this Mara Hoffman $411 Dress?


Wait, I am Obsessed with these Surf Bazaar Eyelet Slouchy Pants $210

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch