Thursday, January 30, 2014

Target Addict

I usually hit Target 2x a week. Target for me has become my go to for all items that I would ordinarily shop for in the supermarket or drugstore. And it's just Target OK, not Targee'. Target is good enough on it's own that it doesn't need to be fancied up.
Aside from grocery items, a good deal of my wardrobe comes from Target, yup it does, and I'm not afraid to admit it! Here are a few great things I just scored...



 I love finding something like this Mossimo fluted skirt $22.99 at Target, I love the versatility of a skirt like this and may even wear it to an upcoming Bat Mitzvah, paired with a simple racer back tank and a great pair of statement shoes.

 
What a great Mossimo sweater with neon stripes $24.99 for a cool spring beach day or with a great pair of white cut-offs



Target is so great for basics, and I always stock up on Mossimo t-shirts for $12.99 you cannot go wrong!



I can't totally see this  Xhilaration lace top $22.99 with these flared jeans and a gorgeous wedge



*****I typically provide a link to all items I feature but i was unable to find any of these items of the Target website, they must all be brand new items, so head over to your local Target to take a look

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch