Monday, January 6, 2014

Find Your Soul

So, yesterday I took my first ever SoulCylce class. I can't believe it took me this long to try a class, but  the closet SoulCycle studio is a good half hour away and the new Watermill Studio in the Hamptons has limited classes this time of the year, and then there is the $40 price tag for one class....you do get a free water and free shoe rental for this steep fee.
But I have to say, there is something different about this class, the energy, the camaraderie, the motivation, it was Incredible. The new studio in Watermill is beautiful and the staff incredibly helpful, SoulCycle is truly a full service studio , there are hair bands for those of us who always forget one, and ear plugs for those who the music is too loud, gum for on the way out and then the Soul apparel...
I know I know I sound like I drank the Soulcycle kool aid but it really was that good! It's not just a spin class, they incorporate core work, and have hand weights on the back of all the bikes to tone upper body and arms.
The workout was hard, really hard but my instructor Daniel seemed to know how to push us all to our limits. The bikes are set very close to one another, their philosophy is you feed off other people's energy.
Oh and then there is the mood they set for your ride, the darkness the amazing Jonathan Adler Grapefruit candle burning, I may be Addicted, Obsessed!

Do yourself a favor and run don't walk to your closet SoulCycle and "Find your Soul" trust me you will love it!







Soul Etiquette



Soul Candle Jonathan Adler $42

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch