Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Wishful Wednesday

On this Wishful Wednesday I am wishing you all a Very Happy, Healthy, Peaceful, and Prosperous 2014!

Let's be honest most Resolutions are broken by the end of January, so I am not making any specific resolutions for the New Year. I am only Wishing on this Wishful Wednesday to be mindful to live the Happiest Healthiest Life I could live.

 Of course I do hope to start to run, and practice yoga, so to start the New Year off ...


I am wishing for a week long cleanse from  Juice Press, to de-bloat after this Holiday Season. They have the most delicious juices and meals
A Gift Card to Physique 57 
to Kick start a Healthy year
Shaun T's Focus T25 for a great 25 minute at home workout

Fitbit to track steps, distance, and calories burned

A new mat for yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch