Saturday, October 19, 2013

Leather Weather

Leather weather is here, and while I am sad that the cold weather is upon us, I am excited to get into some warm fall clothes. I am such a leather lover and I am loving that leather or the leather look has become such an everyday wardrobe staple. From Forever 21 to Rick Owens what ever your price point is there is a something for everyone.
For me I love a classic pair of leather jeans, they are perfect for day with a great chunky sweater or night with a sexy shoe.
I often look to store like H&M or Zara for affordable well made versions of current trends, here are some faux leather items I have just picked up and have been living in.
 H&M Faux leather Jean
 Mossimo Sweater   
Love the leather detail on this sweater
Zara Legging
Zara Pleated Skirt

Rick Owens Clean Biker Jacker
A girl can dream right???

3 comments:

  1. Nice post !

    http://fruityandpassion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deck yourself up in these superbly designed women’s camisole tank tops – get some for yourself! You will then get what everyone’s talking about how they are lovingly made for the fashionable woman who goes out and gets what she wants! A super quality, beautifully crafted camisole tank top that sits easily on you and activates the fashion gene within.

    ReplyDelete

Wooden Wristwatch