Saturday, October 12, 2013

Denim Junkie

So I admit i,t I am a bit of a Denim junkie and truth be told a little bit of a denim snob. Current Elliot, Mother Denim, 3x1, the list goes on and on, until...
While reading my morning Damsel in Dior post on Bloglovin I see The Damsel herself sporting a pair of Old Navy Rockstar Skinny jeans, hmmm really Old Navy? Ok I'm game...
So $17's  later, YES I said $17 (on sale) I could be in denim love.
The best part is they come in three different lengths, short, regular and long. I personally love an ankle length skinny jean so i bought the short , perfect for a heel, bootie, boot, chuck taylors, totally versatile!


Now don't get me wrong it's not like I don't frequent Old Navy because I do, often, but never for denim, until now....
My next order  Women's The Rockstar Coated-Wash Super Skinny Jeans
Stay tuned....


 
 Damsel in Dior Bloglovin
 Leather shirt similiar Theory leather shirt   Converse Chuck Taylors
I'm with the band t-shirt similar Forever 21  Ray Ban
  Manolo BB   Mossimo Open Back Sweater Hermes Belt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch