Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hukk it with Hukkster

This is one of the first few Posts on my Blog, and at this time of the year with so many great sales, I thought I would re-post for those of you who missed it.

I want to share a secret with you.
I love to shop, don't we all, but I am also a sensible shopper, a smart shopper. Whether it's Old Navy or Neiman Marcus I love a sale, I do, and I am not afraid to admit it. This is why I am addicted to Hukkster. Do you all Hukk? Do you even know what Hukkster is????
Hukkster is a brilliant website that allows you to save the items you are coveting to your Hukkster account and then Hukkster will notify you when they go on sale. Brilliant right? You simply add the Hukk it button to your bookmark bar and if there is an item that you are waiting for to go on sale you click on the Hukk it button and that item is stored to your Hukkster account. You will be notified when the item goes on sale or if there is a store coupon or a Friends & Family promotion etc.. Hukkster works with most websites from Neiman Marcus to Old Navy and everything in between.
Happy Hukking Everyone!!


Some of my best Hukks to date...

 Manolo Suede Driver similar
 Current Elliot
 Monolo Leopard BB similar


Rag & Bone Classic Newbury
















I am in no way affiliated with Hukkster

1 comment:

  1. After Hukkster quit working, I had to find another website. After doing some research, I found http://www.pricewombat.com. It works very well as a price tracker. I would check it out...

    ReplyDelete

Wooden Wristwatch