Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Effortlessly Frye

We all have our own list of things we are currently coveting for an upcoming season, whatever the season may be. It's so easy to point and click our way to update our wardrobe, sometimes impulsively. But so many of us don't take the time to look into our closets to see what we already have that is on trend.

One of my favorite things that I dig out of my closet year after year season after season, are my Frye boots. I absolutely love Frye they are always classically on trend,  whether it's my beloved Paige,  my girl Veronica, or my rugged Harness, they are all classics. I love the effortless casualness they add to any outfit and they are perfect for New York weather spring, summer, fall, or winter.

Paige
Veronica
Harness



 Love to wear my Frye's folded over....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch