Monday, May 11, 2015

Isabel Marant Style

One of my favorite designers is Isabel Marant, I love her bohemian Parisian Effortless style. For me though often times the prices of her gorgeous shoes and apparel runs a little steep for me, for this reason I refer to Zara, they have so many Isabel Marant inspired pieces that will not break the bank.

While I love this pair of Isabel Marant Holden Sandals $510




I am equally happy with this pair from Zara


But love these from Zara $89.90


If you love this Isabel Marant Akota Skirt but not the $1080 price tag
Then this skirt is the answer $39.90

Isabel Marant Mila Pleated Dress $1095

Zara Printed Dress $59.90

Isabel Marant Abigail Silk Top $525
Zara Halter Neck Blouse $69.90


Similar in style don't you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch