Friday, May 8, 2015

Broken Record

Yes, I know I have written about this before, but I am writing about it again because I'm not sure you  guys quite  get this, and trust me you want to get this.
So, you know those Chloe scalloped ballet flats well there are on sale right now at Saks, and aside from them being on sale which is great, if you have signed up with EBATES, and shop on Saks through Ebates you get 8% of your Saks sale back through Ebates. I am terrible at math but if you are buying a $350 shoe you are actually saving an additional $28 or so! That's $28 that comes back to you, it's like getting paid to shop! The percentages vary from store to store and often times they offer promotions of higher percentages.



If you are not a Saks shopper EBATES has a tremendous amount of stores to choose from that I'm sure you shop at on a regular basis from Gap, Shopbop, J Crew, Neiman Marcus, Nike, Old Navy, Living Social and Amazon ( I feel like I buy everything on amazon!) just to name a few!

So tell me why haven't you signed up with EBATES yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch