Monday, October 27, 2014

Winter Boots

The winter of 2014 in New York, was beyond horrendous! I am hopeful that this winter will be much more mild than the last one. Last year I seemed to squeak through the winter with my trusty Hunter wellies,but on those cold snowy days they definitely did not keep my feet warm enough, so this winter I'm thinking I better invest in a proper winter boot, and with the days getting cooler I'm thinking I better order them sooner than later.
If the snow does pile up like it did last winter I am betting on these boots from Sorel to keep my feet warm and dry.







And on those wet slushy days these Sorel Out n About boots are perfect for running around town



A pair of Hunter Rain boots is always great to fall back on, I also think this pair of boots from Ugg will keep your feet warm and dry, and so will this pair from The North Face I love the cable knit detail


Shop Nordstrom for chic winter boots for every occasion. FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.

1 comment:

Wooden Wristwatch