Thursday, October 2, 2014

Currently Coveting...

Capes...

When I saw this picture of Gabriella Wilde during London Fashion Week last year, I thought this cape was just the chicest look I have seen in a long time. Fast forward a year and it seems that Capes are everywhere and they Effortlessly make anything look Uber Chic!

I recently picked up this Cape Blazer at Nasty Gal, 

but I also love this Warehouse Cape Coat  from Asos
This one from Theory at Shopbop

This one from Rachel Zoe at Revolve 

This one from Zara
And this one from Tory Burch from Shopbop

2 comments:

  1. http://www.zara.com/us/en/woman/outerwear/capes/hooded-cape-with-piping-c675024p2252501.html

    Love this cape not only for its warmth and coziness, but it has that chic look too

    ReplyDelete

Wooden Wristwatch