Monday, October 20, 2014

Lounging Around

Today was our first really cold morning here in the Hamptons, 29 degrees when I drove my son to the bustop, fall is definitely in the air. On these kinds of mornings I just want to lounge around in something comfy warm & cozy, especially something cozy on my feet. I am really loving the sock trend that is happening right now, with boots or birkenstock, I love a cute cozy sock. Here are a few cozy pieces I have my eye on from Urban Outfitters to get me through the cold days of fall and winter.



I love a cozy slipper like these Minnetonka slippers for lounging around the house or to throw on to drive the kids to school or drop them off somewhere







                                             Slouchy sock



                                                            Loving the socks & Birks....

Who doesn't love a candle burning on a cold day.....
How awesome are these candles, they also make a great gift!!
You're F'N Awesome, Bad-Ass Bitch,Soy Glad We're Friends

A cozy cute sweatshirt is a staple and I love this Eye sweatshirt

What goes best with  a sweatshirt comfy pants of course

When I finally venture out into the cold you can't go wrong with a fingerless glove


My house is freezing when the weather turns I love a big scarf like this to wear around the house




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch