Monday, September 1, 2014

Labor Days Sale Finds

There are so many style bloggers that  love to follow. I love to see their daily pics on Instagram and look forward to reading their blogs for style inspiration. I often have to stop myself from comparing my own wardrobe, or often times lack of wardrobe or body style to these bloggers. Sometimes it feels like it almost becomes a keeping up with the Jones's situation. 
While there are so many people whose styles I admire, it is so important to remember you are not them, we all come in all different shapes and sizes and we should use them as an inspiration to our own style and never try to mimic someone else's style. First and foremost be yourself, express your own style...
This is why I try to keep myself grounded and try to shop sales for designer items as much as I can and the rest I fill in with great stores like Zara, J Crew, Old Navy and Target to name a few.

Here area few great Labor Day sale finds...
Great finds at Nordstrom 
Rag & Bone Moto Boots.// Rag & Bone The Dre

Saks
McQ Alexander McQueen Bootie// Saint Laurent Ankle Boot// J Brand Paulina Cropped Skinny

Shopbop
Parker Romper// Current Elliot Overalls// Laveer Moto Jacket//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch