Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Favorite Fall Staple

I hope everyone had a fantastic summer, I know I did! My family and I are so lucky to call The Hamptons home year round, Yes year round! So I took a little hiatus from writing this summer to enjoy this incredible place we are so lucky to call home.
But the kiddies are off to school and their back to school shopping is complete (for now anyway, it seems like they always need something), so now it is time for the Mama to do some back to school shopping for myself...
One of my favorite things that I lived in all last year was a pair of Gap faux leather leggings that I bought a few years ago, they are so incredibly comfortable and versatile. I loved wearing them day to day with a comfy sweater like this one from Madewell and a pair of Stan Smiths or dressing them up with a blazer like this blazer from Zara and a pair of heels like these from Isabel Marant. My first back to school purchase is to replace my favorite faux leather legging with a fresh pair and I love these from Zara, or if you want to spring for a pair in leather these from J Brand are amazing too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch