Tuesday, August 19, 2014

White after Labor Day...YES!!

Wearing white only between Memorial Day to Labor Day seems so absurd to me. I can understand not wearing white during the dirty days of winter, but why not white for the majority of the year? I'm not really sure where this ridiculous rule of fashion came from, but  in my opinion it is a rule that is made to be broken.
While summer starts to wind down, this is a great time to take advantage of summer sales and replace that pair of white jeans that we have worn all summer long for a fresh pair for the fall. 
I would pair skinny jeans like these from J Brand with a great chunky knit like this one from Zara and a great bootie like these from Rag & Bone and a bucket bag like this one from Mansur Gavriel




Switch it up for Night with a great top like this one from Zara and a great pair of heel like these from Manolo Blanik and an amazing clutch like this one from Proenza Schouler







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch