Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Denim Junkie: Levi's

Years and years ago the only jeans I wore were recycled Levi's. I had a perfectly curated stack of recycled Levi's, unfortunately over the years I wasn't smart enough to keep my collection of Levi's intact. I have either cut them into shorts or given them away. All summer long I have lived in my Levi's cutoffs, and now going into the fall I have been obsessed with trying to find that perfect pair of jeans. Now rather than going to Ebay for a pair of broken in pre-owned jeans, which is usually my go to for Levi's, I went straight to the source, Levi's.com, and came up with two great pairs of jeans.
I love a skinny boyfriend jean and this pair is perfect, soft, distressed, comfy, on sale....
Order a size up if you want a slouchier look.

Boyfriend is always a wardrobe staple for me and this pair is boyfriend heaven.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch