Monday, May 29, 2017

Tie One On

A few years ago I became obsessed with these Brazilet bracelets

.

Brazilets are wish bracelets based on a 200 year old Brazilian tradition. Wrap you Brazilet around you wrist and tie 3 knots making a wish on each knot, it is believed that when the bracelet naturally breaks down and falls off your wishes will come true. I am such a sucker for things like this, I am super superstitious so of course I bought them for my entire family including the Husb, and all of my friends

Fast forward to Memorial Day weekend, perusing Instagram over my morning coffee, I came across this pic from Samantha Yanks, as soon as I saw that bracelet I had to google it....
These Roxanne Assoulin bracelets are based on that Brazilian bracelet I once loved but elevated with these amazing sterling silver beaded messages



I want them all!!! Which is great because you can buy them individually or buy the entire set!
Which one will you choose???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch