Thursday, May 25, 2017

Memorial Day Essentials

I cannot believe it is Memorial Day already, is it just me or is this year  flying by? Where are you guys headed this Memorial Day weekend? The weather is going to be a little iffy this weekend out here in the Hamptons, but whether the Hamptons or the Shore as always I go you covered with your Memorial Day essentials





We all need a cool pair of shades and Quay makes the some of the coolest shades that won't break the bank
This eyelet wrap top is the perfect summer top and takes these Levi's cutoffs from day to night
This floppy straw fedora is perfect for lounging on the beach or by the pool and is currently in my cart
Staying with friends for the weekend, make sure to pack a cute pair of pj's like these
Don't forget that classic neutral go with everything everyday wedge, and this pair from Marc Fisher
is the perfect choice
You know I am totally throwing on those Alexandre Birman heels with my Levi's and heading out for the night
Hamptons Handpoured candles make the perfect hostess gift and come in scents from Westhampton to Montauk
You know I love Glossier and I am loving this Invisible Shield Sunscreen, don't head to the beach without it
Waiting at the Jitney stop, hopping on the LIRR or catching a ride to the shore with a friend you will be traveling in style with this Louis Vuitton duffle
Memorial Day weekend weather is always iffy, but you will not only look cute AF, but be super cozy while strolling through the farmers market in this Good Life sweatshirt
Straw bags are the it bag of the season so make sure to take along a cute clutch like this one from Rebecca Minkoff
I am loving this beaded Rainbow bracelet and it's the perfect summer accessory 
I am praying to the sun G-ds that at some point this weekend it will be sunny enough and warm enough to sport that fresh new bikini, I am obsessed with this one from Chromat

**Click on Anything this Color to take you directly to the item**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch