Thursday, May 11, 2017

Because Sunscreen is not Optional

My skincare regimen is basic, it typically consists of products that can easily be found at Target or Amazon, and then one morning while chilling out to one of Jennifer Fisher's snap stories, I came across Glossier and the The Balm Dotcom. I have to tell you, there was something about the name Balm Dotcom that got me, and it got me good, their Balm Dotcom, can be found in my nightstand, my jacket pocket, my handbag even the husband is using it, personally my favorite is the rose, but the coconut is a close second. Then came The Super Pack, now I am not a serum user, usually eye creme and moisturizer is as far as I go, but something about the Super Pack lured me in, and just like that I am officially a serum convert.
There is something about this company, something about it's products purity, something about the simplicity of the products, so when I heard about their new Invisible Shield Sunscreen, I just knew I had to try it.


This clear watergel based sunscreen promises to instantly absorb into your skin, and not have that heavy greasy, white faced  typical sunscreen feel,
 Added to bag and checked out because sunscreen is not optional. 
Have you tried Glossier yet??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch