Monday, June 29, 2015

Red, White & Blue...

What are you wearing for your July 4th weekend?
I'm shopping the Mango sale for all things Red, White & Blue
and all under $100



I love this navy embroidered dress 

This navy & white striped linen sweater is a staple in any summer wardrobe and perfect for a cool summer night


This ruffled top is the perfect thing to wear to that July 4th BBQ



I've just added these beauties to my cart they also come in a beautiful natural , I think I may need both! Wear them with the navy embroidered dress, the openwork pant or the navy shorts for a Pop of color


I love a pant like this for the beach or for casual entertaining, so beach chic

I would throw this flutter sleeve blouse on with a pair of white jeans for an Effortless summer look

This pair of navy shorts would pair perfectly with the linen striped sweater or the ruffled top

Traveling for the Holiday weekend? Throw all of your essentials in this great tote







Mango embroidered dress// Striped Sweater// Ruffled Top// Braided Suede Sandal//Openwork pant// Flutter Sleeve Blouse//Navy Short// Tote//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch