Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Short Shorts


Happy July Everyone!

In the past I've had a few people make comments to me that although they loved my posts many of the pieces were quite pricey, so for most of June I had vowed to only post items $100 or under. I've had such a great response from my $100 and under posts, but June has come to an end and so has my little experiment, and here we are in July. So what does July hold? Well I can't promise that everything I post will be under $100 but I will always try to be mindful and to include a mix of high low price points, and for all of you that know me that is truly how I dress

I am starting July with these shorts from Alice & Olivia which were originally $188 and are now $84.60, and would be perfect for the 4th


I would pair these shorts with this great silk Joie top 





All of these great pieces can be found at Saks and if you shop using Ebates you get 10% back on your purchase 10% back!!! Hello why are you not using Ebates yet???

Alice & Olivia Cady Quilted Shorts//Joie Airlan Silk Top// Alexander McQueen Quilted Clutch//Jimmy Choo Nimosa Wedge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch