Monday, April 13, 2015

Face Oil

Have you ever tried a face oil?
I have very sensitive skin dry skin. The thought of an oil scared me. I  thought it would make my 43 year old acne prone skin break out, I thought it would be greasy, but a friend of mine uses a face oil at night and her skin always looks great. This same friend had given me a great eye cream which I absolutely loved ( I am an eye cream junky!) Nuxe Nuxuriance Eye and Lip Global Anti-Aging cream, so when I came across this  Nuxe Huil Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil, I thought I would give it a try.
For starter it smells great, like Jasmine I think, the faint smell stays with you all day, but is faint not heavy, it is a very light oil, not greasy at all, it just gives your skin a beautiful natural glow, and makes it super soft. I haven't tried this on my hair yet, but it is supposedly fantastic for your hair too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch