Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Espa-drool

This pair of Valentino Espadrilles is one of my very favorite pairs of shoes, I wore them until the frost came. The espadrille has really amped up it's style from the traditional canvas shoe. I have so many pairs of espadrilles in my "shopping carts" from Old Navy to Forward by Elyse Walker, here are a few of my Splurges & Steals...

Similar to my espadrilles Valentino Psychedelic Espadrille

Splurge

OK for starters, I am OBSESSED with this pair from Aquazzura
Yes I know these were also in my last Currently Coveting, but I am hoping the Universe will hear me and they will somehow end up in my closet.....



Balenciaga Suede Espadrille                               Jimmy Choo Dreya

Steal

Raye Deb Espadrille                                         Soludos Classic Sandal

Dolce Vita Ceyla Espadrille                                               Free People Aurora Espadrille

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch