Thursday, January 8, 2015

The Big Chill

It's absolutely frigid here in the Hamptons! How do you stay warm in this frigid weather? I tend to go for a puffer, it's the only kind of jacket that seems to keep me warm in this arctic weather. I'm thinking I may have to up my puffer game to get me through January and February, and it's not too late there are still plenty of great options out there.

Patagonia Parka                                              Canada Goose Parka


Patagonia                                                                   Gap Camo Puffer



















Gap PrimaLoft Puffer                                          Old Navy Down Coat
                                    




















Athleta Downalicious Jacket                     Moncler Torcy Puffer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch