Monday, January 12, 2015

Post Vacation Glow

I have been watching my warm vacation glow slowly and sadly fade, but it doesn't have to.
I have been avoiding self tanners lately, even when they tout they don't cause breakouts they always seems to reek havoc on my sensitive skin so I am so excited that I discovered this amazing Golden Glow Booster from Clarins, at Nordstrom. You simply add a few drops to your favorite daytime or nighttime moisturizer, for a subtle healthy glow, with no bad self tanner smell whatsoever.
In addition to that I wear a bronzer daily, and I was so excited to be introduced to this natural line of cosmetics from a friend of mine who is an incredible make up artist. 100% Pure products are free of synthetic chemicals, preservatives, fragrance and artificial colors. and are vegan. My friend Beth  recommended the Cocoa Pigmented Bronzer and I love the natural glow it gives me, you can contact Beth @bethrachelbeauty on Instagram, www.bethrachelbeauty.com (coming soon), or directly contact her to order 100% Pure products or if you are in need of a great make-up artist 516-324-BETH


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch