Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Style Envy

Don't you just love those people that always look so pulled together. Like they just effortlessly threw it all together and it always somehow works.
I am always pinning away these effortless looks for inspiration, whether just street style pics or people who I consider to be Style Icons, Effortless Style Icons.
Olivia Palermo, Elle MacPherson and of course Nicole Richie are some of best examples of what I consider to be  modern day Style Icons. They all somehow always look so effortlessly cool, so unfussy, regardless of what they are doing,  they always have classic style.



Elle MacPherson




Nicole Richie



Olivia Palermo




 


1 comment:

  1. I just found out you have this blog! I need to visit it more frequently. I am so fashion unforward. Awesome ideas here!

    ReplyDelete

Wooden Wristwatch