Monday, November 4, 2013

Moto Madness!

Moto Madness has taken over this fall, from jackets to coated denim to boots the motorcycle craze is everywhere. 
Boy do I wish  I knew where my favorite motocycle jacket from the 90's was...
But with the motocycle craze as big as it is, lucky for me my lost jacket is easily replaceable.
I always love Zara for pieces like this and love these 2 jackets.




Boots, boots, boots...nothing better than a classic pair of motorcycle boots
Frye somehow always gets it right, and how could you go wrong with Jimmy Choo



I absolutely love the look of these coated jeans, they look just like leather
          Zara and J Brand, both are incredible                                                                                                        











     Shopbop   Zara  Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch