Sunday, November 17, 2013

Label Whore

 I am no Label Whore. I cannot deny loving expensive labels, but I am always perusing stores and websites like Forever 21, Target, H&M, & Tj Maxx you never know what great things you will come across. After seeing an adorable dress from Forever 21 on Le Catch, I hopped on the website to scoop up the dress, and came across a plethora of other great things!


I love the bohemian vibe
to this dress

Such a great LBD










Dying over this parka! The detail on this jacket is amazing and at an amazing price $54.80




                                                                                           
                                                   This dress may not look like much, but this is literally my favorite dress. You can do so much with this simple dress. I bought this last year and wear it all the time and through all seasons, and it is $9.80!!!










      


Perfect little skirt to have in your closet, great  dressed up or down


Bohemian Dress, LBD, Parka, High Low Dress, Beaded Skirt
Forever 21  Le Catch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch