Thursday, November 7, 2013

CapeTown

I always seem to be resurrecting things from my closet. I am not a pack rat but I do tend to hold on to classic pieces that I foresee wearing again in the future. One thing that I have been holding onto for the last 15 years is a black wool funnel neck cape, well maybe more poncho than cape. Every year I pull it out but for some reason I just never throw it on.
I am seeing Capes everywhere this season, from sweaters to outerwear, in all price points from Alexander McQueen to Forever 21.
I love the classic style of the Cape and I think after this season the Cape may be here to stay.


 Gloverall
Love the classic toggle style of this cape

 Incredible Alexander McQueen


Forever 21
This boucle' cape from Forever 21 is a great buy $47.80





 Michael Kors
Classic Michael Kors









Forever 21
Neiman Marcus
ASOS











No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch