Thursday, October 5, 2017

Momming

I'm not really sure where the summer went but somehow the school year is in full swing and us Moms are right back into throws of school year Momming.

Momming (verb)
-the act of running around in circles
-finding water shoes at 8pm the night before a field trip
-pulling into school parking lot on 2 wheels to make it to school on time/game/concert/back to school night
-making 8 lbs of pasta for team pasta party

Look it's all good, we all do it, we are lucky to do it, and you know what we're good at it, even on those days when we feel like we fail.
Here's the shallow part..
It's not always easy to look good doing all of these things, most of the time our days or mine at least go from gym, to Target, to the supermarket, home to do laundry, empty that dishwasher that is somehow always full, take a 2 minute shower, throw G-d knows what on and run to that game
Ok ok I know land the plane...

On those days when I am running to where ever I will be slipping my feet into these cozies, my new go to's, which btw the Husband will hate!
Who What Wear called it and I knew I would cave



Sweater: H&M (I'm having a moment with fair isle sweaters):Jeans:Zara: Sunglasses:Ray Ban: Perfume: Replica Beach Walk (obsessed with this fragrance): Birkenstocks:Boston Shearling, love these and these

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch