Monday, October 23, 2017

Cold Weather Style Steals

This Acne Studios jacket has been all over social media for the last few years, and while yes it's cool, and yes shearling is a huge trend this season, this jacket will set you back a cool $2700!

I'm not ashamed to admit that $2700 is too rich for my blood, so you know me, I set out to find a much less pricey alternative, my first stop was H&M, bingo there it was, an equally cool yet affordable version for just $129!


                            $2700                                                                               $129                                                      




Not only did I find that steal of a moto jacket I also came upon so many cool cold weather styles and they are all UNDER $80




Left side
Middle
Right side

I am completely obsessed with this camo puffer, and that cozy biker jacket, I mean seriously how cute!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch