Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Effortless Everyday Style

When I say Effortless Everyday Style this is exactly what I mean


I may say things like that over and over again, but each piece is Effortless on it's own, and will lend themselves to a multitude of different styling options

This shredded sweater is a live in item for me, and only 4 left so grab it before it's gone
These Nili Lotan pants are a tad pricey, but I can practically guarantee they will be something you wear over and over again
This Levi's sherpa trucker jacket will be a total go to this season for me, I hate bulky winter jackets, check out this one too, and it's on sale!!
I am on the hunt for a cool new or vintage backpack and this one from Chanel is a top contender, I also love this one 
I just ordered these sunglasses, I love the modern rounded shape and I love a green lense
Ok, I am obsessed with these Hunter boots, perfect for trudging around in that messy winter wet weather, obsessed!!

What is your idea of Effortless Style?

1 comment:

Wooden Wristwatch