Monday, September 11, 2017

Yup.....It's Sweater Weather

Sweater weather has reared it's chilly head overnight so sadly for me I am packing away my tees and tanks and lugging the sweaters up from the cedar closet. It is also time for me to take inventory of my sweater collection and discard the old pilly sweaters and make room for a batch of  fresh new sweaters. I say it every year, I typically do not spend a lot of money of sweaters, they all pill, and pull and get those frustrating little holes in them at all price points, so I am hitting up Shein to fill in the sweater voids in my closet without breaking the bank, and the best part...they are all UNDER $45!!

First in my cart is this effortless one shoulder sweater


I love the classic simplicity of this one shoulder sweater, pair it with a casual pair of sandals or a pair of heels this $17 sweater will take you anywhere day or night!


Click through the slideshow below to see all of the great sweaters currently in my cart
Happy Shopping!! xo

...


1 comment:

  1. This off shoulder sweater looks very elegant. Great post..!!
    We are looking for bloggers to join our site! If interested please visit our site and send us an email! www.pescimoda.com

    ReplyDelete

Wooden Wristwatch