Tuesday, September 19, 2017

#handsfree

Bum bag, waist bag, belt bag, fanny pack, whatever you call them these bags are back and I bet here to stay. Don't believe me, check out Man Repellers The 470 Best Street Style Shots From New York Fashion Week and then maybe you'll believe me. I am currently obsessed with one from Gucci, but on a practical note, check out this adorable YouTube video Cocktails and Fanny Packs and this Instagram post from Orly Shani, for an effortless DIY hack to make your own fanny pack (btw her YouTube channel is fantastic I highly recommend subscribing!).
As much as I love that Gucci waist bag, I am following Orly's advice saving that $700 and turning my Loewe crossbody into a waist bag, and btw, hey Loewe you should totally make a waist bag!


So far I'm pretty happy with wearing my Loewe bag as a waist bag, I love that I re purposed it, thanks Orly, and I love that it's different and I think it looks totally cool, but when I do get that waist bag itch again, I am armed with a waist bag arsenal, some new and some vintage

Click through my obsessive collection below...




...








What do you guys thinks? Are you on board with this resurrected trend?
Ugh...I really love this Gucci.....can't shake it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch