Monday, June 26, 2017

Sale Shopping

Hey Guys! I am sitting here this morning perusing the Forward by Elyse Walker sale. Are you guys familiar with Forward by Elyse Walker? It is one of my FAVORITE websites, I have found some of my favorite shoes and bags on Elyse Walker for amazing deals!

What do I have my eye on today?
How about this pair of highly covetable Golden Goose sneakers that were originally $469 but are now on sale for $299. Trust me grab these, they will go quickly


I love these distressed sweatshirts from Unravel but at $499 they are a bit much for me but at $160 def doable, I also love this one

Yes, these Maison Michel hats are gorgeous and yes they are quite pricey this one originally $639, but grab it today for $282 yes still pricey, but they really are gorgeous, I am obsessed with this one in olive



Lemlem is one of those brands that scream summer and this is that perfect summer or vacation dress now $345 $195


I've had my eye on an Edie Parker clutch for quite sometime and I just love the versatility of this one which was $1295 and is now $648

Ok, Guys time to checkout...happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch