Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Father's Day Gift Guide

Hey Guys! You know all of those bloggers out there with those perfectly timed, consistently scheduled blog posts?? Well that's not me, I am a fly by the seat of my pants kinda girl, so here I am skidding into Father's Day with just 5 days to spare. The good news is that you can conveniently find all of these gifts on Zappos with 2 day shipping, or get expedited shipping with Target & Nordstrom so your gifts for Dear old Dad will arrive right on time!




1.Hurley Dri-FIT short/2.Shinola The Runwell Chrono Watch/3.Nike Gold Hat//4.John Varavtos Peace Polo//5.My Dad Rocks Glasses//6.Persol Keyhole Sunglsses//7.BBQ Marquee Sign//8.OluKai Mahalu Flip Flop//9.Vince Westcoast Sport Sandal//10.Mr.Swim Dale Trunk//11.Victrola Retro Record Player//12.Sugafina Dark Chocolate Bourbon Bears//13.World's Most Awesome Dad Mug//14.John Varvatos Eau de Toilette//15. Adidas NMD R1 Sneaker//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch