Thursday, July 13, 2017

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale


Hey Guys!
I am up early this morning filling my cart with lots and lots of goodies from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! It is literally one of my favorite sales and if you are a Nordstrom card holder early access starts NOW and goes until July 20th, and then the sale is available to the public but unfortunately many of the hot items will be sold out by then, so my advice is act fast!

I missed out on a great Topshop cardigan last year so I am acting fast this time around, and I always stock up on the dual RevitaLash set and of course denim and I am loving the Frame jeans in the slideshow below, wait....and have you seen the new style of Hunter boots definitely need those!


...
What's in your cart???


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch