Saturday, August 2, 2014

Distracted: Denim Junkie

Distracted for me right now has been an understatement. While trying to enjoy the summer in this amazing place that I am lucky enough to call home (The Hamptons) I have also been busy trying to throw together a party (within 4 weeks) for my son to celebrate his Bar Mitzvah. With all of that being said, of course I have been keeping up on all of the fall styles, and with every new season is a fresh crop of jeans.
Now, I think the majority of us all look in our closets and say, I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER PAIR OF JEANS, but there we are adding yet another pair of jeans to our shopping cart.
 I am a true DENIM JUNKIE, but never a DENIM SNOB, so here is my  Splurge vs. Steal Pre-Fall Edition... (kills me to think of Fall!!)

I absolutely Love a great pair of distressed Boyfriend Jeans, I love them with a cool pair of Stan Smiths or a pair of Manolos


 Rag & Bone $ 242                                                               Zara $79.90



I love a good Flare, they elongate the leg and are super sexy...

J Brand Valentina $224                           Gap Long & Lean $69.95  $49.00

















A Skinny Jean is always a Must Have

(my favorite skinny)                  (another favorite jean they are super comfy and can't beat the price)




If a Boyfriend Jean is too baggy for you a great alternative is the Skinny Boyfriend

Rag & Bone Dre $198                        Banana Republic Boyfriend $89.50
( Own & Love!)                                                  
The Patched Jean (so huge for the Fall)

Current Elliot The Fling $238                     Gap $84.95
                                                          
Coated for that Leather Look

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch