Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Easy Breezy

One of my favorite things to wear in the summer is a light gauzy embroidered top or dress. The thing I find with these light gauzy or cotton styles, especially if they are white, is that they tend to yellow. While I love tops like this one from Calypso,  my shopping sensibility comes into play and I look to sites like Forever 21 for similar styles in a price range where if the piece does yellow it won't really phase me. I found so many adorable budget friendly choices on Forever 21 that will satisfy one of my favorite summer boho looks...

I love the Orange Embroidery on this top $22.80

Embroidered dress $24.80


Woven Blouse $27.80

Lace Shift dress $24.80


Poetic Embroidered Top $29.80
Crocheted Cami $17.80


Free to Be Top $19.80

Embroidered Cami Dress $27.80


Kaftan $22.80




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch