Monday, December 9, 2013

Seeing Red

I remember buying my first pair of cowboy boots, a Red pair of Justins circa 1990. Oh how I loved those boots. I don't think I have worn a Red shoe since.
A pop of color can make an outfit, especially if your like me and mostly wear navy, grey, and black and are always in jeans. I like to think of an accent color as a neutral.
I am currently obsessing over something RED. Maybe a pair of RED Chuck Taylors or RED Valentino's, either way I am seeing red, and in a good way...

 Zara Ankle Boot
Zara




 Valentino
Saks


  Brian Atwood
Forward by Elyse Walker


 Hunter Rain Boots
Piperlime


Converse Chuck Taylor
Converse



 Gianvito Rossi
Forward by Elyse Walker


 Iro Bootie
Shopbop




Alexandre Birman
Shopbop
 Jenni Kayne
Forward by Elyse Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch